-   -   Worksheets & Formulas & Data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/117436-worksheets-formulas-data.html)

RJR

Worksheets & Formulas & Data

I have a workbook with a large number of worksheets with formulas and
circular references. I would like to save the workbook as a template but
that entails removing all the data. Is there any way to remove the data but
keep the formulas.

JLGWhiz

Worksheets & Formulas & Data

I have not found a way to do that yet, except to manually delete the cells
that are calculated to fill the other cells. I suppose I could write a macro
to do that but I never got around to it since my worksheets with that type
condition are small.

"RJR" wrote:

I have a workbook with a large number of worksheets with formulas and
circular references. I would like to save the workbook as a template but
that entails removing all the data. Is there any way to remove the data but
keep the formulas.

Gord Dibben

Worksheets & Formulas & Data

F5SpecialConstants.

De-select what you want to save(like Text if you want to retain titles or notes
and hit OK.

EditClear Contents.

Formulas will remain.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP