-   -   how do I print my whole excel sheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/117280-how-do-i-print-my-whole-excel-sheet.html)

sonia

how do I print my whole excel sheet?

I can print my whole document on one page at my office printer, but I tried
at home and it cuts off some figures on the right, does anyone have any ideas
of why this would happen?
Thanks

Rookie 1st class

how do I print my whole excel sheet?

Its a Cannon printer... The default margins of your home printer are smaller
than your office printer.
"File" "Page" click the "Fit to 1 page(s) wide by 1 tall" radio button.
Lou