-   -   Copy information from Excel to Word using 1 macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/117268-copy-information-excel-word-using-1-macro.html)

mathew

Copy information from Excel to Word using 1 macro

Is there a way to copy information from Excel to Word without having to
format it? For example, I have a list of clients and each has an address.
The data is in Excel. The user goes to an Excel spreadsheet and selects the
client from a pick list and the data comes up for them. They then go to Word
and paste the data. I need to create a macro that will copy the data for
them to the clipboard, got this part in Excel, and then when the user hits
the paste button in Word the data will be pasted unformatted at the curser
location. To better understand what I need here is the menu progression in
Word:

Edit
PASTE Special
Unformatted Text

In VB from the Macros Recorder its:
Selection.PasteSpecial Link:=False, DataType:=wdPasteText, Placement:= _
wdInLine, DisplayAsIcon:=False

Can these Macros be combined into 1 Macros? Can this be done? If so any
help would be appreciated!!