-   -   How do I convert email addresses to clickable links? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/11720-how-do-i-convert-email-addresses-clickable-links.html)

Rick Wetzel

How do I convert email addresses to clickable links?

I have imported a column of email address. How do I make them clickable
links to email.
--
Rick Wetzel

galimi

Rick,

Highlight the range you wish to add email addresses to, then, switch to your
VBE environment by pressing Alt-F11 and go to Immediate Pane by pressing
Control-G and enter the following command

for each rng in selection:rng.hyperlinks.add rng,"mailto:" & rng:next

http://HelpExcel