-   -   How do I name a group of ranges? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/117094-how-do-i-name-group-ranges.html)

MaryBethK

How do I name a group of ranges?

Ok, I have read the other postings in here about the ranges but I have
followed each one and can't get it to work. Every time I pick the "File to
Import:" and click next I go to "Select destination folder" and when I choose
a folder or even the Contact icon a sign pops up saying " A file error has
occured in the Comma Separated Values (Windows) translator while initializing
a translator to build a field map." Then it gives the possible reasons why
its not working. What am I doing wrong? This is making me pull out my hair.

Otto Moehrbach

How do I name a group of ranges?

Mary
The subject of your post and the body of it do not appear to be related.
Post back and clarify what you have, what you want to have, and how you want
to get from one to the other. HTH Otto