-   -   print preview trouble (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/117034-print-preview-trouble.html)

[email protected]

print preview trouble

Hi. Relatively new microsoft office for mac(2001) user here and I'm
having trouble printing one of the three pages that comprise my
spreadsheet. I can edit in and use the workspace but when I print
preview the page it's a blank document and when I print I get nothing
but a blank page. This seems strange because I'm not having this
problem with the other two pages in the workspace. Can something be
unlocked or a setting be changed so I can print all three pages of my
production report?
At this point anything would help. Thanks.

Pat

print preview trouble

Rather than print preview try going to: Tools-Options-View-(Check) Page
Breaks

You may be able to adjust the print area properly using this method.