-   -   How do I convert a word document to a jpeg? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/116969-how-do-i-convert-word-document-jpeg.html)

lorlyn

How do I convert a word document to a jpeg?

I have created a Christmas card with pictures in a word document. I need to
convert it to a Jpeg so that the photo shop can print it. Any suggestion on
how to do it?

smw226 via OfficeKB.com

How do I convert a word document to a jpeg?

Hi,

Not quite and Excel question but you can either alt+PrtSc (print screen) or
send your docuent to Powerpoint and save the slide a a jpeg

or

just copy the whole page and paste it into Paint or (i assume) photoshop.

HTH

Simon