-   -   Excel email attachments print differently for each user, why? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/116963-re-excel-email-attachments-print-differently-each-user-why.html)

Nick Hodge

Excel email attachments print differently for each user, why?

Tanya

Print settings are 'set' through the users print driver, so each user will
be slightly different, based on printer type and driver version. If they
have the same printer and driver version it *should* be the same

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

HIS
www.nickhodge.co.uk

"Tanya" wrote in message
When I make a spreadsheet and print preview it, adjust the the page brakes
and save it my excel sheet is great. If I send the exact same version as
an
email attachment it doesn't print the same way for people that open the
attachment.

Am I saving it wrong or does each person need to set their own preferences
before printing it?