-   -   Copy & Paste (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/11691-copy-paste.html)

Brian Keanie

Copy & Paste

In XL 2002 when I copy a cell or range and paste it I expect the program to
hold that range and allow me to "paste" it as many times as I want until I
cut or copy a different cell or range. I am only allowed to paste once per
cut or copy. What gives?

Thanks for any enlightenment.

JudithJubilee

Hello there,

Just a stab in the dark - but are you pasting by pressing
Enter?

If you are it will only paste once. Paste using the icon,
right clicking or Ctrl + V

Hope this helps

Judith

.