-   -   listbox B conditional of input in Listbox A (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/116899-listbox-b-conditional-input-listbox.html)

Kim K

listbox B conditional of input in Listbox A

How do I set up listbox b choices to be a result of inpout from A? I have 9
school districts to list which will be the choice in A, Listbox B will be the
choice of only the schools in the district selected in A. I assume that it
is an IF stattement and a range set up but can someone help me to set this up?

--
Thanks,,
Kim

JB

listbox B conditional of input in Listbox A

http://cjoint.com/?kFvtSwDs5J

1er list: =Choix1
2e list:

=OFFSET(Choix2;1;MACTH(A1;Choix1;0)-1;COUNTA(OFFSET(Choix2;;MATCH(A1;Choix1;0)-1))-1)

District1 District2 District3 District4
Scoll11 Scoll21 Scoll31 Scoll41
Scoll12 Scoll22 Scoll32 Scoll42
Scoll23 Scoll33