-   -   Highlighting a cell when scrolling down a list. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/116868-highlighting-cell-when-scrolling-down-list.html)

mathew

Highlighting a cell when scrolling down a list.

Is there any way to highlight a cell in column B when you are in Column H
filling in information on the same row? In other words, I need to have Cell
B 18 either change font color or be highlighted when the user is in Cell H18.
I know about freezing the panes and that helps to some extent; however, it
does not quite help some users fill in the information. The user has a very
long list of data to "fill in" in columns C thought Q. The data is organized
by year and then down a column with labels in Column B. Many users are
telling me that if the column B row would be accentuated that would help
them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!