-   -   How do I refresh a macro? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/116864-how-do-i-refresh-macro.html)

MVPMAILROOM

How do I refresh a macro?

I have a pivot table that is connected to an excel page in which I can list
dollar amounts for an office code and the various office codes will be
totalled on the pivot table. Now I can't get rid of last year's figures to
make room for this year's amounts.
How do I delete last year's amounts and post this year's amounts?

ChristopherTri

How do I refresh a macro?

Try this...

Create a new copy of the spreadsheet so as not to loose last year's data.
Delete last year's data from the source worksheet and paste in the current
data. Use the Pivot Table Wizzard to make sure that all new data is in the
range of the pivot table, then use the exclamation point on the pivot table
toolbar to refresh the pivot table.

Regards...