-   -   Summary sheet for multiple worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/116673-summary-sheet-multiple-worksheets.html)

JohnnieBoy

Summary sheet for multiple worksheets

Hi

I have produced a template which requires information regarding the hardware
and software for each PC within out Department. I need to copy data (around
150 cells) from each worksheet (110 worksheets and increasing) to two summary
sheets (hardware and software). I know the cell ranges for each of the
requirements as they are standard for each template - i.e. A1:B5 for hardware
and C1:H5 for software.

What is the best way to transfer this information?

Thanks for your help

John

Ron de Bruin

Summary sheet for multiple worksheets