-   -   Auto date for contracts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/116650-auto-date-contracts.html)

Lisa

Auto date for contracts

I need to have someone enter the contract terms in years/months and the start
date and excel to come up with the full details.

i.e. Start date End Date
11/01/2006 10/31/2007
11/01/2007 11/01/2008
etc...

Is there a formula to do this?
Thank you,

Max

Auto date for contracts

Assuming start dates (real dates) in A2 down, with contracted years and
months entered in C2 and D2 down, put in B2:
=IF(A2="","",DATE(YEAR(A2)+C2,MONTH(A2)+D2,DAY(A2) ))
Copy B2 down
--
Max
Singapore