-   -   How can I change the width of the single border line for cells? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/116573-how-can-i-change-width-single-border-line-cells.html)

Tracy

How can I change the width of the single border line for cells?

I have an Excel worksheet with borders around various cells and I want to
make the border lines much thinner but the border dialogue box doesn't have
an option to change the width... Is there a way to do it or am I stuck with
the default width? Thanks, Tracy.

Niek Otten

How can I change the width of the single border line for cells?

FormatCellsBorder tab, click your choice in Line Style

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Tracy" wrote in message ...
|I have an Excel worksheet with borders around various cells and I want to
| make the border lines much thinner but the border dialogue box doesn't have
| an option to change the width... Is there a way to do it or am I stuck with
| the default width? Thanks, Tracy.

Gord Dibben

How can I change the width of the single border line for cells?

Tracy

No way to make them thinner than the default.

Thicker....yes.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP