-   -   Is it possible to set a template to run with a macro when I paste (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/116539-possible-set-template-run-macro-when-i-paste.html)

fab

Is it possible to set a template to run with a macro when I paste

I receive a worksheet which then I run and clean it with a macro. Then I add
some prices and I would like to add a macro to run after I add prices in
order to sum all values and a few more things. Is the another way of doing
it? Can I creste a template or a macro where I just insert the rows in
between the header and the botton (sum and disclaimer) and it will do the
rest?

Thank you,

Fab.

Bob Phillips

Is it possible to set a template to run with a macro when I paste

Isn't this ideal for simple worksheet functions like SUM.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips