-   -   Online Shopping template or formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/116499-online-shopping-template-formulas.html)

Josh Craig

Online Shopping template or formulas

I was just wondering if anyone knows it there are any templates around I can
use to minimise my online shopping bills? I want to create a spreadsheet that
can compare the prices of items from different websites and work out which
products to purchase from which sites.

Obviously you want to purchase the item at the cheapest price but the
difficulty is working out what is cheapest once you include shipping costs,
especially when they fall when purchasing additional items.

Example:
Product A Product B Shipping for 1st item Shpg for
each additional
Site A 9.99 10.99 5
2
Site B 8.50 12.00 5.50
1

Essentially, I want to know which product to buy from which site!

Anyone know of a template for this purpose or have an idea how to accomplish
it?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Josh