-   -   how to create a drop down list without a pre-formed range of cell. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/116466-how-create-drop-down-list-without-pre-formed-range-cell.html)

Ahmad

how to create a drop down list without a pre-formed range of cell.

I need to create a cell with possible drop down list without a pre-formed
range of cell

Ron Coderre

how to create a drop down list without a pre-formed range of cell.

So.....the source of the dropdown list would be....what?

Can you give more details about your situation?

***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"Ahmad" wrote:

I need to create a cell with possible drop down list without a pre-formed
range of cell

Gord Dibben

how to create a drop down list without a pre-formed range of cell.

DataValidationList.

In Source dialog just type your comma separated list.

john,bill,pete,gord,ahmad

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP