-   -   Advanced Find Command?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/11646-advanced-find-command.html)

Debbie

Advanced Find Command??

Is there an advanced find command or some kind of command where I can search
through a particular column of dates and go to each row where the date is
less than Feb 1, 2005. I thought I could use either the filter command but
couldn't use the advanced filter to find dates??

Jason Morin

Try an AutoFilter. Specify "Custom" on drop-down and
select "is less than" and then the date.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

.