-   -   Selecting all sub-total within a Pivot? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/11642-selecting-all-sub-total-within-pivot.html)

Dave L

Selecting all sub-total within a Pivot?

I can no longer select all the sub-totals in pivot (arrow does not appear).
Can anyone think of the reason why?? Many thanks..

Debra Dalgleish

You may have to enable selection (From the Pivot toolbar, choose
PivotTableSelect, and click on Enable Selection)

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Dave L