-   -   How to lock text box so others can type in but not resize it? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/116366-how-lock-text-box-so-others-can-type-but-not-resize.html)

SimonL

How to lock text box so others can type in but not resize it?

I am creating a form in excel. It will be locked to preserve the formatting.
Most of the information is to be entered in text form and I want users to be
able to type as intuitively as possible. As far as I know the only way to do
this is to put in text boxes and let all users edit them, but I don't want
them to be able to resize them. Is this possible?