-   -   Looking for Templates for tracking of customer works orders (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/116364-looking-templates-tracking-customer-works-orders.html)

KY

Looking for Templates for tracking of customer works orders

I am looking for an Excel templates which can automate input data and output
report for tracking of customer works order which should include tracking of
customer information (Name, address .....), order date & time, works
description, appointment information (date, time, officer in charge ...),
follow up action etc.

I know it's rather like a database. I haven't got Access so Excel is my
choice.

Your advice is appreciated.