-   -   How do I add a Folder to My Favorites? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/11633-how-do-i-add-folder-my-favorites.html)

Christopher

How do I add a Folder to My Favorites?

I found and added My Favorites to the Open box and can add files to My
Favorites, how do I add a FOLDER to My Favorites?

Gordon

Christopher wrote:
I found and added My Favorites to the Open box and can add files to My
Favorites, how do I add a FOLDER to My Favorites?

Click on the "New Folder" icon?

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Just waiting for Broadband to complete the conversion!(3 weeks and

Christopher

Thank you, Gordon...I discovered that path and was kind hoping for something
closer to the "Old" way...