-   -   Cell Size Between Worksheets when performing a copy and paste (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/116298-cell-size-between-worksheets-when-performing-copy-paste.html)

Kara

Cell Size Between Worksheets when performing a copy and paste

When I copy and paste to a new worksheet the formatting of the text comes
across great. However, the size of the cell does not adjust. Is their a way
to automatically copy and paste/adjust the size of the cell with the copy and
paste? These cells contain a soft return (Alt + Enter).

Thanks,
Kara Peterson

Chance

Cell Size Between Worksheets when performing a copy and paste

Go to "Format Cells" Click on "Cell". Go to "Alignment" Tab. Where you
select the cell to be centered - select "Justify"

Hope this helps!