-   -   Is there a way to find the source why the doc size is so large? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/116220-there-way-find-source-why-doc-size-so-large.html)

Erinayn

Is there a way to find the source why the doc size is so large?

We have a spreadsheet that has been about 3 megs. This week it ballooned up
to 12 megs and we don't know why and we're getting tons of kickbacks when we
email it out due to it's size.

Ideally, if there is a way to locate a specific cell that would be good.

Niek Otten

Is there a way to find the source why the doc size is so large?

A frequent cause is that the "used range" is larger than necessary.

Look here for a cu

Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel