-   -   entering formula in a numeric array (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/116218-entering-formula-numeric-array.html)

EO

entering formula in a numeric array

Hi
I need to use the "percentile" function for an array. The array is not
stored in a range of cells, but it is a set of numbers, so I guess I need to
enter them in curly brackets.
If I enter the numbers themselves, e.g. {1,2,3} it works fine, however, I
want the set of numbers to be found by vlookups, e.g.
{vlookup(...),vlookup(...)} and this way it doesn't work.

Does anyone have an idea how to make it work (without using other cells)?

Thank you and have a nice day.