-   -   How to remove margins in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/116205-how-remove-margins-excel.html)

urbana100

How to remove margins in Excel

Margins are appearing in my worksheet. This happened when I clicked the
Print Preview button. After I closed it off margins like page breaks
appeared. Could someone be so kind as to assist me very quickly? Thanks.

Dave Peterson

How to remove margins in Excel

Maybe...
View|Normal

You may have hit View|Page Break Preview

--

Dave Peterson

Mike Rogers

How to remove margins in Excel