-   -   Closing Windows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/116142-closing-windows.html)

Sameer

Closing Windows

Hello,
For having two views of a sheet at the same time, I have opened two
windows of a worksheet.
Though I opened it, from where can i close one of then so that I can
have normal operations?
I am not getting menu for the same and I have to hide one of the same
so the name appearing as asdf:2.
Please help.
-Sameer

Max

Closing Windows

Tile it via Window Arrange first, then just click the "X" at the top right
corner to close one of the 2 windows. Then click to maximise the other
window, and save the file to retain the setting.
--
Max
Singapore

"Sameer" wrote:
Hello,
For having two views of a sheet at the same time, I have opened two
windows of a worksheet.
Though I opened it, from where can i close one of then so that I can
have normal operations?
I am not getting menu for the same and I have to hide one of the same
so the name appearing as asdf:2.
Please help.
-Sameer- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

I think it is a very silly question from my side.

Max

Closing Windows

"Sameer" wrote
.. I think it is a very silly question from my side.

imo, no question is ever silly, Sameer.
but I'll take it you found your own solution to it <g