-   -   When i sort records...Only from Colomn A to O does it sort the lis (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/116104-when-i-sort-records-only-colomn-o-does-sort-lis.html)

Randall

When i sort records...Only from Colomn A to O does it sort the lis

Only from A to Colomn O does is sort my records. I then have a list that is
sorted from A to O and from O to V it remains the same as before i decided to
sort records.

Is there a way to sort all the information in my rows not just from colomn A
to O?

Dave Peterson

When i sort records...Only from Colomn A to O does it sort the lis

I always select the range to sort--If I just select a cell and let excel guess,
it may guess incorrectly.

It can guess wrong if there are blank rows or blank columns in the range I want
to sort.

--

Dave Peterson