-   -   display cells over an inserted picture (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/116023-display-cells-over-inserted-picture.html)

display cells over a picture

display cells over an inserted picture

I inserted a picture into excel. When I type text or a number into the cell
underneath the picture I need the cell entry to show through on top of the
picture. I can see the text as it is being typed in but it gets hidden by
the picture after I hit enter. I do not want to insert a test box. I want
to use the cells to enter, text, numbers, or refererence numbers from another
cell on the picture. Please help.... Thank you!

Dave