-   -   Toolbars macro buttons snafu (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/116016-toolbars-macro-buttons-snafu.html)

mendozalaura

Toolbars macro buttons snafu

Hello all,

I have created a series of macros, saved them in my personal.xls macros
sheet. Created the toolbar buttons, assigned the macros to the buttons.
Tested them saved the whole ball of wax, and exited excel. No problem....
Big problem. When I go back into excel and try to use the same buttons what
happens is I get the list of macros available on all open workbooks for me to
choose the macros I want. The list does contain all macros recorded in my
personal.xls book so it is opening with excel. Does anyone have any idea why
these buttons / macros are not working?

Version is excel 2002 SP3