-   -   Licences for Essbase Extended Spreadsheet Macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/115964-licences-essbase-extended-spreadsheet-macros.html)

Itomi Bhaa

Licences for Essbase Extended Spreadsheet Macros

Hello,
I am using the Essbase Add In on Excel, and although it seems that
Essbase work properly and all the licence are installed, the function
EssVRetrieve does not work, instead I have the following message :"Your
Software license does not include the use of Extended Spreadsheet
Macros. Please contact your database administrator for more
information."
Does someone has any idea ?

Thanks by advance.

[email protected]

Licences for Essbase Extended Spreadsheet Macros

Itomi,

You or your client needs to have purchased this as an option when you
purchased the server license. You can see the options that are enabled
by going to Server|Information in Application Manager.

Dean