-   -   look up a value from a range and return several corresponding valu (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/115929-look-up-value-range-return-several-corresponding-valu.html)

Florence

look up a value from a range and return several corresponding valu

How do I luse VLookup and / or Match to look up a value from a range, such as
Pay-rate, then return several values corresponding to that row?

Example:

Pay Range SSN Amount Health Ins.
(column A) (Column B) (Column C)

9,000 - 9999 500 600
10,000 -- 10,999 587 660
11,000 -- 11,999 612 700

thank you

Florence

Niek Otten

look up a value from a range and return several corresponding valu

Hi Florence,

Look at this tutorial:

Kind regards,

Niek Otten