-   -   Wrong date format in header (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/115892-wrong-date-format-header.html)

Curt Charles PDX

Wrong date format in header

In Control Panel I have the default short form date set to dd-MMM-yy
(24-Oct-06). In an Excel header or footer the date format defaults to
dd-mm-yy (24-10-06).

How can I get the Excel header date to be in dd-MMM-yy format?

Debra Dalgleish

Wrong date format in header

You could use programming to set the format, as the sheets are printed.
There are instructions in this post by J.E. McGimpsey:

http://groups.google.ca/group/micros...d05f272?hl=en&

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures