-   -   How to change multiple hyperlinks at the same time (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/115891-how-change-multiple-hyperlinks-same-time.html)

RichardInHouston

How to change multiple hyperlinks at the same time

I have a spreadsheet that contains a long list of objects. Each object is
hyperlinked to a PDF file in a specific sub directory. I need to move the sub
directory with the pdf files in it - I would like to be able to change just
the "pointer" to the sub directory rather than changing EACH hyperlink. Is
this possible?
i.e hyperlink is to c:\mypdfs\001.pdf
I want to change just the address - from "c:\mypdfs" to "c:\newdir\mypdfs
for ALL of the hyperlinks at the same time rather than have to change each
individual hyperlink - is that possible? Any other suggestions?