-   -   Drill Down in PivotTables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/11588-drill-down-pivottables.html)

astrodon

Drill Down in PivotTables

Using Excel 2000 on Windows XP Home SP2.

Unable to uncheck checkboxes in dropdowns for Column or Row Areas on
PivotTables or PivotCharts. It works fine on other machines (Office machine
& Laptop) which have same Excel version and OS version.

I have unloaded and re-loaded Office; made investigations in configuration
differences between the machines it does work on and the one it doesn't work,
but to no avail. I have experimented with mouse (mice) from the various
machines mentioned to no avail.

Drill Down Enabled is checked inTableOptions...

Any Ideas?

TIA
astrodon
--