-   -   How can I unblock the printing of cell shading? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/11585-how-can-i-unblock-printing-cell-shading.html)

TechGuy

How can I unblock the printing of cell shading?

Microsoft Excel 2002:
I created a simple form long ago, and someone has blocked out the printing
of the cell shading. I want to make a change in the form without having to
start from scratch, and I WANT the cell shading to print. Does anyone know
how to fix my form? I've searched the Help files to no avail.

Thanks,

JudithJubilee

Hello there,

You may have checked this, but try File + Page SetUp +
Sheet tab. There is a check box for Black and White. Make
sure this is unticked.

Hope this helps

Judith

.