-   -   how can I still use the "/" lotus commands with Excel 2003 SP2 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/115784-how-can-i-still-use-lotus-commands-excel-2003-sp2.html)

Rich

how can I still use the "/" lotus commands with Excel 2003 SP2

With prior versions of Excel I could use the transition tool and be able to
use Lotus commands /data fill; /copy etc. Can't find a way to do that with
this versionRich

Bernard Liengme

how can I still use the "/" lotus commands with Excel 2003 SP2

/F still open the File menu
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Rich" wrote in message
With prior versions of Excel I could use the transition tool and be able
use Lotus commands /data fill; /copy etc. Can't find a way to do that
with
this versionRich

Dave Peterson

how can I still use the "/" lotus commands with Excel 2003 SP2

Lots of the support for Lotus 123 has disappeared from the newer versions of
excel.

Time to become a mouser?