-   -   Can I increase the length data from a formula in a cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/115780-can-i-increase-length-data-formula-cell.html)

John

Can I increase the length data from a formula in a cell?

I have two sheets that I want to record data to each other. Sheet1 A1 cell's
information is copied over to Sheet2 A1 cell. I have done this by putting a
formula in Sheet2 A1 [=sheet1!A1]. the problem is that the formula limits the
amount of information that can be copied. Is there a way to increase the
formula size or another way to copy unlimited amount of information?
--
John

Bernard Liengme

Can I increase the length data from a formula in a cell?

Please expand on "the formula limits the amount of information that can be
copied"
What info are you 'copying' ?
Do you need to widen the column?
best wishes