-   -   Lotus Macros do not convert to Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/11565-lotus-macros-do-not-convert-excel.html)

becky

Lotus Macros do not convert to Excel

Does anyone have a clue as to why I cannot get all of the Macros in the Lotus
spreadsheet to work when it is opened and converted to Excel?

Thanks

--
bb

Jim Rech

Excel used to run 1-2-3 macros (up until the first release of Excel 97,
later SPs removed that from Excel 97 as a virus issue) but none since.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP