-   -   Embedding or Linking (?) Excel in Word (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/115634-embedding-linking-excel-word.html)

WinkinVan

Embedding or Linking (?) Excel in Word

Hello all,

I hope this is the approprate forum for asking this question given that it
involves WORD and Excel.

I have two pages of an EXCEL spreadsheet that I have embedded into a WORD
document. The spreadsheet is too large to fit on one page in WORD, so I cut
it into two pages -- one inserted on the first spreadsheet page and the
second inserted on the second spreadsheet page.

Presently, the only way I have been able to figure out how to add up all of
the data is to create a subtotal at the bottom of page one and then manually
enter those figures into a "Balance Forward" cell on page 2. Needless to say,
this is not a convenient way of going about things -- especially for the
people I've designed the form for.

Is there a better -- preferably, automated, way of handling this situation?

Thanks for any assitance you can give.