-   -   When I enter a number, why do I get #### appearing instead of dig (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/115591-when-i-enter-number-why-do-i-get-appearing-instead-dig.html)

KAL

When I enter a number, why do I get #### appearing instead of dig

I type in or paste a number, but ########## appears instead of the digits.
The cells are formated to be numbers. Any help would be appreciated.

Raffael

When I enter a number, why do I get #### appearing instead of dig

That's only because you have little space to show the entire number. If you
enlarge the respective column width, (or double click in it's header - make
an "auto adjustment"), you'll manage to see the whole number.

Regards

"KAL" escreveu na mensagem
I type in or paste a number, but ########## appears instead of the digits.
The cells are formated to be numbers. Any help would be appreciated.

Don Guillett

When I enter a number, why do I get #### appearing instead of dig

try widening the column

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software