-   -   vlookup question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/115462-vlookup-question.html)

Pakmount

vlookup question

I am really not sure if I should be using V lookup or not. But, i want my
result to add everything in a table that is labeled "rent". This is my
formula that i am using, and it only produces one result and does not add
them all up. What do i do to this formula to get that result?
=VLOOKUP(C85,'Union Summary'!A:AB,12,FALSE)

Biff

vlookup question

Try this:

=SUMIF('Union Summary'!A:A,C85,'Union Summary'!L:L)

Biff