-   -   excel 2002 vs excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/115259-excel-2002-vs-excel-2003-a.html)

roadrunner

excel 2002 vs excel 2003

If a spreadsheet is created in Excel 2003, can it be reviewed and edited in
Excel 2002 Xp? Has anyone had problems with this scenario? We had a
non-active trial version of Office 2003 and it was converting my existing
2002 Excel files to 2003.
--
Need to know

Gord Dibben

excel 2002 vs excel 2003

You should have no problems opening 2003 files in all versions back to Excel97

When opening an earlier version file in 2003 Excel will ask if you want to
convert but it is not mandatory.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP