-   -   New Worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/115233-new-worksheet.html)

Jeff

New Worksheet

Hi,

I am using a worksheet that someone else created. I had a question about
something in the worksheet that I do not understand.

There is a box in the worksheet, when you put the cursor over the box a
"pointing Hand" appears and if you click it you just run the macro.
Question = how do you edit the macro? I could not figure this out.

Second there is a "frame embeded in the worksheet. On the frame is a option
button. So you click on a box and it does stuff. Do you know how to make
these and how do you check out what they do?

If I knew how to use these it would make my spreadsheets a lot better.

Thanks for your help.

bigwheel

New Worksheet

Usually, all the macros can be listed by clicking ToolsMacroMacros then
selecting a macro and click the Edit button. Assuming the sheet isn't
protected, right-click the box and select Assign Macro which shouldshow you
the macro that is run when you click the box and again, you can click the
Edit button to edit the macro. Sounds more complicated than it actually is
.... Try it.