-   -   COPY RELATIVE FORMAT (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/115173-copy-relative-format.html)

Jill

COPY RELATIVE FORMAT

Cell B has same formatting as Cell A. Cell A changes format want Cell B to
copy this change in format automatically.

How do I 'link' the formats between 2 different cells?

Dave Peterson

COPY RELATIVE FORMAT

There's nothing that you can tie into that fires when you change format.

You could tie into other events (like every selection change) that copies|paste
special|formats.

--

Dave Peterson