-   -   Export from Excell to Word (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/115030-export-excell-word.html)

Fts

Export from Excell to Word

I want to export a column of cells from Excell and import it into Word but
in Word I want the column to be in a horizontal line seprating each excell
cell by a comma.
Ho do you do that?
Thanks

smw226 via OfficeKB.com

Export from Excell to Word

Hi FTS

I have just written this UDF which should solve your problem.

Step1) Paste the below into a new modlue in VBA editor

Function c_column(firstcell As Range)

For Each cell In firstcell
c_column = c_column & "," & cell.Value
Next cell

c_column = Mid(c_column, 2, Len(c_column))

End Function

step 2) enter this function in a cell on your spreadsheet =c_column([your
range])

This will join all of your cells so you can copy and paste into word

HTH

Simon