-   -   How to get instant sum of marked figures on bottom of the screen (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/114904-how-get-instant-sum-marked-figures-bottom-screen.html)

Ove

How to get instant sum of marked figures on bottom of the screen

On the bottom right section of the screen I wonder how to activate the
instant "calculator" for figures you mark out with the mouse.

Appriciate all help, completly stucked.

Jaleel

How to get instant sum of marked figures on bottom of the screen

Tools - Options - View - Status bar. Check it if it is unchecked.

Jaleel

"Ove" wrote:

On the bottom right section of the screen I wonder how to activate the
instant "calculator" for figures you mark out with the mouse.

Appriciate all help, completly stucked.

Dave F

How to get instant sum of marked figures on bottom of the screen

Hi--right click where the sum appears and you will see all the options
available to you.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Ove" wrote:

On the bottom right section of the screen I wonder how to activate the
instant "calculator" for figures you mark out with the mouse.

Appriciate all help, completly stucked.

Gord Dibben

How to get instant sum of marked figures on bottom of the screen

With status bar in view, right-click on it and select from the options.

I'm guessing you have "none" selected.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP