-   -   Export excel file to power point. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/114878-export-excel-file-power-point.html)

Manny

Export excel file to power point.

When I copy a section of an excel file and paste it into power point the font
color of a negative number goes from red to black. I found sometimes it is
okay but most of the time not and have not been able to find what causes this
to happen. Does anyone have an answer? I am using Office 2003.

ICE

Export excel file to power point.

If you don't need to work the ecxell on the power point just paste special as
picture.