-   -   clearing macros in excel when none show up (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/114831-clearing-macros-excel-when-none-show-up.html)

lee

clearing macros in excel when none show up

I'm trying to send a spreadsheet as an attachment to an email. but it gets
returned as undeliverable with a reason of "MS-Office file containing VBA
macros found inside of the email" I bring up the macros box but nothing is
listed even when workbook is selected. any ideas would be appreciated.

Jim Thomlinson

clearing macros in excel when none show up

Check out this link...

http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Lee" wrote:

I'm trying to send a spreadsheet as an attachment to an email. but it gets
returned as undeliverable with a reason of "MS-Office file containing VBA
macros found inside of the email" I bring up the macros box but nothing is
listed even when workbook is selected. any ideas would be appreciated.

CorDarei

clearing macros in excel when none show up

so do you have an answer to the "MS-Office file containing VBA macros
found inside of the email" problem when there are actual macros inside
the xls spreadsheet and we need to send it?

Thanks,